.

The means ARE the ends

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Checking in

I've been in the land of Buffymania for the last few days, watching seasons 6 and 7 back to back. My god, I actually had to take a Buffy break yesterday! As part of my Buffy break, I was trolling through the archives of this little ole' blog and realized that some of the stuff I wrote in March of this year is pretty good! I like what I wrote about truth and lies and I still like the vent post I wrote about the (then) 'newly' discovered truth about the LACK of WMD.

By the way, I took the Country quiz at blue pyramid and I'm Canada!



You're Canada!

People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do.  In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

Take the Country Quiz at the Blue Pyramid

Speaking my peace @ 12:33 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |