.

The means ARE the ends

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Wicked women?

umm...I'm catching about five minutes of one of E!'s newest shows - 50 Most Wicked Women. Why is it that women are rated as the wicked ones? Where are the top 50 Most Wicked Men? I suppose I'm just sick of seeing every woman on TV act like a bitch in order to get a little power. And also I'm tired of seeing these 'bitchy' women constantly presented as either power-mongering man-haters (who just use men for sex) or absolute idiots who don't care about anyone.

It's no wonder women are confused - we have almost no realistic role models in the media. I know I don't fit either of those descriptions so where do I fit? This isn't anything new, I just thought I'd mention it.

Speaking my peace @ 9:27 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |