.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, November 25, 2004

I LOVE this show!

I LOVE American Chopper!! I'm not entirely sure why except the bikes rock and watching Senior, Mikey, Pauley, and Vinnie build 'em is so much fun. I have to say that I *really* don't like Senior most of the time - especially some of the earlier episodes. Maybe he's learned how to NOT be such an asshat on TV...

I'm watching the Black Widow bike episode (a rerun) and I really like the way they talk to all the people involved in the bike including the chromer and the machiners who made the wheels. In some of the later episodes, there's a lot more focus on the Teutuls and them doing stuff as a family. About the only people we get to see are Justin & the painters - occasionally we get to see the guys who put together custom carbs or something.

At any rate, I'm diggin' all over the Thanksgiving day American Chopper marathon!

Speaking my peace @ 11:35 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |