.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Let's not forget...

My family. I realized that my previous post about Thanksgiving didn't mention my family. Not exactly intentional but an oversight nonetheless. I know my mom and dad didn't intend for me to grow up feeling lonely and isolated, they did the best they could, but they didn't have particularly sterling examples to learn from either.

My brother, his wife, and my niece have been part of my Thanksgiving for the last year or two and that's been lovely. I'll really miss seeing them this year. I haven't been to my mom's for T-day in several years, in large part because my relationship with my dad is practically nonexistent. I haven't even seen family members (other than Brother & Family) on actual holidays in two or three years.

In any case, I love my bio-family also - Mom, Chris, Amy, Becky, and Victoria. I know my dad did his best but the best I can do right now is say thanks.

Speaking my peace @ 6:41 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |