.

The means ARE the ends

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Screamin' into high gear

Holy jumpin' lizard Batfriends - there's a whole lotta schoolwork goin' on!!! Since midsummer, I've had almost nothing to do academically. I think I even mentioned a couple of times that my schoolwork this term isn't all that challenging, etc. Well, it still isn't extremely challenging but it's suddenly ALL DUE!

That's right, happy readers, it's all due within the next two weeks. Four moderately-sized papers and two presentations. It's true that the presentation thing is sheer bad luck. In both classes, we got to pick which topics we wanted to present on and not only did mine fall at the end of the term, they fell on the same week. Sheesh. So, for my .50 of a reader, that means you'll possibly see some ridiculously random posting over Thanksgiving and then next to nothing for the next week and a half.

I'd wish everyone a happy turkey day but I'd rather wish you all a wonderful day of relaxation and good food with friends and family. kisses and hugs all 'round. :)

Speaking my peace @ 9:24 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |