.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Just chillin'

Just a rather uneventful day, followed by an uneventful evening. I'm hanging out, watching Angel season 4 (again) and marveling at what a wonderful, albeit dark, story Joss Whedon came up with. Because I know Charisma Carpenter was pregnant while they were shooting, it's oh-so-obvious every scene she's in - especially if you've been watching a long time. Remember those tight, skimpy tops? Long gone the way of supportive maternity bras LOL

I can feel my summer winding to a close; the real world crouching just outside my door. Am I ready to start being a different person - someone who has a responsibility to others, commitments, and deadlines. Since my last class this summer I've been floating; flying without a string and feeling light and airy. I wonder how long that feeling will last once classes begin? I don't know that I ever want to step back into life as we've defined it.

Speaking my peace @ 8:15 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |