.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

What the fuck?

Once again, our media displays its spectacular talent for doing nothing. You may wonder why I'm saying this so I'll tell you: Kerry has been asked about why he voted for the Iraq war and seems to be squirming uncomfortably while answering. He fucking should be squirming, as should all the rest of those asshats in the House.

If I, an absolute political neophyte, KNEW that I hadn't seen anything remotely resembling proof of WMD (the opposite, in fact), shouldn't those "skilled politicians" on the Hill have at least asked for further investigation????? And now the media is letting those lying shiteaters off the hook. Amid cries of "we didn't know", "we were tricked", and "we were lied to", they're all wiping their foreheads - happily - because they know the media isn't going to call a goddamned one of them to task.

There aren't words strong enough to describe their cowardice. There aren't words strong enough to describe our media's spineless lack of investigative ability or the obvious lack of interest in actually reporting news.

Why do I continue to piss myself off by thinking about this stuff?

Speaking my peace @ 9:40 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |