.

The means ARE the ends

Monday, July 05, 2004

this may seem gross but...

I really get tired of hearing about all these ways to cover up various female odors - regular vaginal odors, odor that escapes during the menstrual cycle, and any other random smell that the female body may emit. I'm the first to admit that we women can get kinda funky but I wanna be *real* clear that there are MANY men who are also quite, quite funky - around the penis/testicles and in other body areas.

So what am I griping about? I'm bitchin' because I don't see any 'male odor-prevention' products other than deoderant. Why are there no male crotch sprays or penis wipes? Why don't they have special pads for men on the off chance that they leak during the day or some fluid escapes the penis? Why is feminine odor portrayed as so offensive?

Speaking my peace @ 7:55 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |