.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, July 08, 2004

one other thing

Oh yeah - I'm just now reading The Da Vinci Code and it's amazing. That's part of the reason I'm not interested in reading/writing/studying - I can't put the book down. I've just read the first few chapters and I'm wondering if the things he wrote about the elimination of the feminine mystique from religion and worship in general. Five million women in three years? It's another holocaust - an earlier, more primitive holocaust that has absolutely changed the course of history for the last two/three thousand years.

It sounds true but lots of fictional stuff sounds true. What does it mean if it's really true? That the patriarchal system is even more heinous and disgusting than it already seems to be?

Speaking my peace @ 7:38 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |