.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, July 08, 2004

tired

It's the end of the third week of summer term and I feel wrung out. Thank goddess I didn't have class tonight - I don't think I could have taken another discussion about the horrible shitty things that white people have done. Actually, it's pissing me off that women are just lumped in there because, if I recall correctly, women were fucked pretty badly also. This whole Euro-conqueror thing and the temptation to bash white people - should it really be directed at the women who were pretty much enslaved themselves?

I know I should be preparing one of my *numerous* assignments that are due next week but all I feel capable of is nothing. I did drive to the store to get pizza and ice cream (Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie). {big sigh} Only one more week...

Speaking my peace @ 7:30 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |