.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Holy gamoly

I just finished my Leadership for Sustainability paper and it was a doozy!  This whole "tie the theory into the application" thing is killing me!  It was a good paper, I think, pretty comprehensive and, overall, probably not doable.  Oh well, it was a 'wildest imagination' paper so I really got to look at what I think it would take to make a sustainable community.
 
One down, one to go.  I've still got my Adult Education paper to write but that shouldn't be too difficult.  I'm going to write about what peace education really is and that will be an excellent time for me to really think about what I'm going to be doing with my degree.  Good timing also as I have a meeting with my 3rd (hopefully) advisor on Monday and now I might actually be able to talk about what it is I want to do.

Speaking my peace @ 2:59 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |