.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, March 26, 2004

amazing book

I just started reading this incredible book - Praying Peace by James Twyman. I discovered his website via Francene Hart's site (incredible, divinely inspired creative being!) We're using one of her pieces on the promo materials for the War, Peace and Media conference in July. Here's the piece:



Stunning, isn't it?

Okay, so this book pretty much lays out most of what I'd developed as my personal approach toward spiritual peace making. Do I even need to continue my personal pursuit of the subject? Perhaps I can just read what these people wrote and that'll be enough. LOL That's my ego, sulking in the corner. She *really* wanted to be a big ole pioneer in the field and finding out that (gasp) other people are already making inroads into our chosen field of study is something of a letdown for her! She's silly and she'll get over it...

The book is phenomenal. I don't think I can say much more about it than that. After watching the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know?" and reading this book, I don't need much more confirmation that I'm heading in the right direction. The universe has all but put physical pavers down for me to step on!

Speaking my peace @ 6:41 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |