.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

hair pulling in earnest!

So I'm trying to get both vehicles registered & stuff here and it's making me insane! Turns out that although I registered my car in NC, neither I nor the lienholder ever got the title! That wouldn't be a big deal (other than the effing paperwork to get a duplicat) except there's a 15 day wait from the day they get my paperwork until they (the NC DMV) mail the duplicate title out. Well, temporary tags in OR last 21 days and you can only get two a year.

When I found out all the extra bullshit I have to do, I had to call jneal & have a major whine! There was definitely no loving energy emanating from me for quite a while :( I'm better now (listening to Alice in Chains 'Unplugged' - rest in peace Layne).

I tried out a new horse last night at one of the barns I've visited here. His name is Solo and he's a dark brown thoroughbred. We had a really good ride - especially so because it was our first ride together. I worked out two days a week so I'm off & riding again! yay :)

Speaking my peace @ 11:37 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |