.

The means ARE the ends

Monday, March 22, 2004

My weekend

I had an absolutely superb weekend! I went skiing at Mt. Hood on Friday, went to the anti-war rally in downtown Portland Saturday afternoon and then went hiking & to a great play on Sunday. I haven't been skiing in about three years so I was pretty happy there was no major injury! I did fall several times but most of it was just carelessness - especially once I got tired...

The hiking trip was up to Wahkeena Falls, across the top of the mountain and then down the Multnomah Falls trail. I haven't experienced beauty overload before but good GODDESS - it was *s*t*u*n*n*i*n*g*. I'll have some pictures up on my website in the next week or so.

The play I went to see was Most Dangerous Women (more on that later but you can check it out at Aurora Chorus' website.)

Mdal and I are going to see Big Head Todd & the Monsters tonight.

Speaking my peace @ 5:27 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |