.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, November 06, 2003

They say misery loves company.... However I LOVE PINK!!! I choose not to be miserable, so keeping my life in the pink in Portland seems like a great idea to me :)

And here is a wonderful article - especially check out the quotes from Granny D. Here's my favorite: “We cannot have world peace without peace in our own lives. We cannot attack our planet by the way we live, and then go off to a peace rally and hope to set right all the imbalance we have caused. Peace is first a private matter. It cannot grow except from there.”

It's uplifting to know that there are others who feel the same way I do - that peace begins at home. Not just in the home but in the way we choose to live our lives.

Check out the Bill of Rights. Also, here's a link to part of Granny D's site that has archives of speeches from some of our greatest leaders.

Speaking my peace @ 5:25 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |