.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Sitting here in a meeting feeling absolutely useless! These people don't even know who am I - they're all in a conference room onthe other side of the country & know each other...I'm about as useful as a raindrop in the ocean LOL Oh well...

Not a whole lot of interesting thought going on these last couple of days. Lots of time/energy going into planning my trip, packing, setting up meetings, and general busyness. Also, I've actually had to curtail some personal interests in order to get my work done - that blows! Work is just *so* in the way of my personal pursuits! At any rate, I've had to turn a bit more attention to the job and that's cut into my time to blog and theorize and spout opinions in general.

Looks like the weather's changing - moving more towards fall with cold & rain. Yucky because I can't ride but slightly good because that will make the decision for me on nights that I want to do more than one thing :)

Here's a list of back issues of peace bulletinsfrom moveon.org and here's a link to Michael Moore's latest book Dude, Where's My Country?.

Speaking my peace @ 2:48 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |