.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, October 24, 2003

I'm absolutely *hating* having a cat right now. It just seems like all this work for no return. He's not a bad cat, I just don't have the time nor the desire to cater to an animal. Interesting day at work - I actually felt like a grownup and (almost) part of the team. I'm also realizing that my time at work to 'do my own thing' has rapidly diminished and that I can't count on having that time anymore :( Guess I have to do my stuff on my own time now...

To tangent wildly - here's yet ANOTHER Hallibushton...errr...Halliburton story. Funny - I was always under the impression that governmental agencies couldn't, legally, award a no-bid contract. Perhaps I was wrong...certainly I don't see any legal action being taken against this contract. OH YEAH - I forgot!!! The courts are now part of Hallibushton!

Depressing...I think I'll go eat.

Speaking my peace @ 2:28 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |