.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Cruising through the day

Okay, it's the day before Thanksgiving and I'm here at work. This is *obviously* going to be a day of total non-work and freebie paid time for me - yippeee! I've already got the personal business at work going in high gear - I'm busily surfing, updating my website and handling other personal matters such as applying for financial aid and looking for a couple of cool new links for my website.

Here's some stuff I happened across by searching on the word 'random' in Google:

The Gylawang Drukpa's Humanitarian website
Random Links.com
Classic cars? I'm not sure what AMC means
Webring on angling
Lots of random pictures
COOL - A random name generator!
Totally neat - random quotes from mathematicians

And here is something mindblowingly cool - sent to me by a co-worker

Bubbles
Big Rings
Bars
Eggs
Little Rings

Here are some sites on Amitahba:
Amitabha web
The Amitabha Foundation
Amitabha Hospice Service

Speaking my peace @ 4:48 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |