.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I cannot believe I'm doing this!

I have to go get my final letter of recommendation so I left work a bit early. Unfortunately, I couldn't get out of this stupid-ass 5-6 conference call. I don't know why the hell I even have to be here - I'm so unnecessary at this point! But I'm home and I'm called in. Another point o' suckage - I can't mute the phone so they'll hear me typing if I'm typing - grrrrrrrr!

On an up note - my entire application is done except getting a couple of nice binders, assembling everything, writing the check and then putting all the stuff in an overnight packet. They'll have everything by next Monday at the latest :) I just can't believe it. I can't believe it's really starting...

Speaking my peace @ 2:01 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |