.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Second attempt

Okay - the second attempt at my personal statement is successful. I can't even read it again because I'll start crying - it truly reflects my heart and how I feel about my choice to go into this field. I've often heard that if you want to do something but you can't explain either exactly what it is or exactly why you want to do it but you want to do it anyway, then it's probably the right thing.

That's what is going on here. I can't give good logical reasons for why I chose CR and I can't explain exactly what I want to do after I'm done with the graduate work but I know it's something great and I know I can do it. Is that vague and airy fairy enough? LOL

I'm so grateful that I'm being given this opportunity - thank you universe and thank you spirit.

Speaking my peace @ 7:22 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |