.

The means ARE the ends

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Ugh - I'm *really* moving...

Okay - I've known I was moving but now all the little details are beginning to set in. I know I'm going to have plenty of time to deal with them but still! I've got to pack all my photography equipment, all my tack & riding gear, go through all those stupid floppy diskettes I've still got laying around & see if there's anything I need to keep, go through all the boxes I never unpacked when I moved here and decide whether I want to even keep that stuff, get everything moved over to my brother's and a myriad of other things.

This is when focusing on the NOW is extremely important. If I start *thinking* about all the stuff I still have to do, I'll be paralyzed. I should have my grad application ready to overnight on Dec 1st so it should be at the school on Dec 2/3. Hopefully I'll have my letter (of acceptance) by the first week or so in January. Regardless, I'm plowing ahead - assuming I'll be accepted.

I've also got to go either Friday (after Thanksgiving) or the next Monday and apply for unemployment. It would be kind of cool to find a short term assignment for the next few weeks but I don't know that I'm going to - given the time of year and all. Oh well, there are worse fates than to have a couple of months off and get paid. I will be looking for work, it'll just be in Portland...

Speaking my peace @ 1:49 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |