.

The means ARE the ends

Monday, July 18, 2005

Mean people suck

Someone punched a hold in the door of my car. The hole doesn't go all the way through, it's just through the outer skin but it's pretty nasty. It looks like someone beat on the door a couple of time (just under the handle), cut into the metal, and then peeled away a chunk.

I have no idea why they did it or what they wanted. There was nothing in there except my radio. The radio has a removable faceplate and you have to pretty much dismantle the entire dash to get the radio out of it so were they looking for that? If that's what they wanted, why not just bust the window? What really sucks is that the window was just busted about 3 months ago and I have a $250 per indicident deductible.

That means another $250 I have to fork out. For some random, violent, and mean attack on my car. $250 I need to pay my bills. I guess I'm luck in that I can actually come up with it but goddamnit, it's not fair. I know I have a lot compared to many people but I'm not made of cash - I do work for what I have. That money could go towards my credit card bill, could pay for almost two months lease on a horse, a bunch of riding lessons, or who knows what else.

[big, sad sigh]

Speaking my peace @ 9:55 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |