.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Nothing much

I thought I'd want to blog more once the term ended but I'm finding that's not quite true. I don't want to do much of anything that involves thinking and I find that blogging often sparks bouts of deeper thought than I'm currently interested in. I have a little list of things to blog about, in addition to my normal musings on the nature of life, peace, and nonviolence.

I find myself listening to all kinds of internal monologues and speechs, I just have no desire to record them. What I'm really interested right now, however, is reading as much fun literature as possible and watching as many episodes of Buffy and Angel as I can cram in over the break. It's true, I do have momentary lapses back into school geekdom but I'm striving valiantly to keep those lapses minimal.

At any rate, I'm sure I'll start feeling the urge to capture all my trailblazing thoughts again soon...

Speaking my peace @ 8:57 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |