.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, December 24, 2004

Birthday happys

Today is my birthday and it's been a lovely day. I wasn't sure what to expect, being out here & on my own for all these holidays, but it's actually been quite, quite good. I went to the barn this morning, rode and socialized a bit. Got a birthday/Christmas package from my mom & dad and opened all my gifties while on the phone with mom. THANKS for the presents and the love :)

Jneal called & sang happy bday to me, as did my mom, croed also called & parch called yesterday. My brother and Victoria called - I have an adorable laughy message from the little one that I'm going to transfer to digital once school is back in. I went to dinner with sbor and jewels at their friends' home and it was a blast! sbor told them it was my bday so everyone sang the song & it was just wonderful :) sbor and jewels got me "Being Peace" - one of Thicht Naht Hanh's books that I don't have.

I'm home now and extremely grateful for all the love and friendship I've been blessed with. I love you all and thank you for making this such a warm and fuzzy day :)

Speaking my peace @ 9:32 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |