.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Quick school update

Did well in both my classes this term - glad for that! Next term is shaping up to be quite challenging. Here's my schedule:

Monday: LfC from 8-11:50, then Psych of CR from 5:30 - 9:10

Tuesday: Social Sustainability from 10-11:50, then Asian Studies from 12:30 - 3:50

Wednesday: LfC from 8-10:50, then nothing

Thursday: Social Sustainability from 10-11:50, then Asian Studies from 12:30 - 2:50, MDT from 3-3:50 and then Nonviolence from 5:30 - 9:10

Friday: NOTHING

Holy crap - Thursday looks like hell on earth. I'm really hoping I can make this work - at least for one term. I've got to keep both my mentor sessions so if things go wrong, I'll have to ditch a 4 credit class and add in two 2-credit classes or something. I also have to squeeze in a meeting with each of my faculty partners and probably (once every couple of weeks), a meeting with my Transformational Education group. I'll probably have a better idea whether or not I can do this after the first day of classes...

Speaking my peace @ 9:11 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |