.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, December 17, 2004

Post-less

I've been posting rather infrequently lately and wasn't quite sure why until today. The reason is this: I realized that much of my posting revolves around issues of peace, justice, oppression, politics, and outrage and that I'm tired of all my thinking revolving around such big issues all the time. Maybe that means I won't have much to say but I'm going to try & give it a break for a while.

When I talked about my concerns about education before, I had already begun feeling this way and it's only gotten stronger. I feel like sometimes I can't even carry on a "regular" conversation anymore. Everything seems to lead to 'doom-n-gloom' talk and I'm sick of being so serious, upset, and irritated at the entire world. It's hard, though, once you have some idea of the things that are wrong in the world - hard to talk about other stuff that seems so trivial and pointless. But sometimes, I think, those seemingly trivial and pointless conversations can be the grease that gets the wheels turning...

Speaking my peace @ 2:22 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |