.

The means ARE the ends

Monday, November 15, 2004

Schedule frustrations

I'm working out my schedule for next term and it's making my eyeballs hurt at the moment. I've gotten three courses that I want, the scheduling problems are showing up with my mentor assignments. I want to mentor two sections next term but I don't know if I can. It's possible if I give up the course I wanted to continue with maybe but, as I just sent email to crey, I don't know yet.

Mentoring two sections is important b/c it means I can take three courses. Mentoring one section remits nine credits - fine if your classes are three credits each, you can take three classes. However, my classes are four credits each which means I can only take two and a one credit seminar unless I want to fork over extra dough. Mentoring two sections remits 12 credits, plus some additional stipend money.

I kinda had my heart set on doing it but now it's not looking so good :(

Speaking my peace @ 9:57 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |