.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Quick note

I haven't been blogging much the last couple of weeks and won't be picking up again for a couple more. Summer term has started and I have two intense grad courses I'm immersed in. Actually, I'm much more occupied with the final details of conference planning but the courses take quite a bit of time also. The week after next is especially heinous-looking. Two ten page papers, two presentations, one five page paper, and the conference. Holy shit.

On top of that, my grandmother died today. I'm happy that she passed and I can feel that she's thrilled to be home. I'm sorry for my family because I know they're sad. These last couple of weeks have also stirred up family feelings that I'm struggling to cope with. I'm no longer the person they've known and I don't know how to let go of wanting to still be part of the family unit. We don't have a meaningful relationship anymore, they only relate to the physical body they see.

That's enough depressing family shit for now.

Speaking my peace @ 9:29 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |