.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, June 03, 2004

tidbittles

the skinny on the rumor about the draft getting reinstated

Is Tenent resigning? it's a breaking story so my post is possibly premature.

The corruption goes on and on and on and on and on.....

Sometimes, I'd rather hear positive general statements instead of negative stupid statements...

For those of you who are interested in having your vote actually counted this election and not accidentally discarded by an electronic voting machine, , sign this petition!

Find out if there's social justice at work near you. Nominate your favorite group for listing.

Language does matter, don't listen to people who say it doesn't.

People in Portland, go see Supersize Me

I could be wrong, but I thought journalism used to mean something that included researching information and checking sources.

Speaking my peace @ 8:14 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |