.

The means ARE the ends

Saturday, May 29, 2004

tidbittles

yet another pop culture phenomenon I'm running behind on - The Daily Show (with Jon Stewart)

I had a random impulse to see all the Baldwin brothers together...

While watching OPB, I saw a show on Ace R. Hayes. It would have been cool to hear him in person but I'm many years too late :(

As if there weren't enough doom & gloom prophets out there

Is it just me or is it a bit offensive for an anglo-saxon dumbass to front with some gangsta speak? Weird.

Why does it seem that people are always laughed at when they try to be nice? Can't you effing cynics give it a rest???

If you're interested in peace and are looking for some ways to protest, look no further than your phone bill.

Speaking my peace @ 5:19 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |