.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, June 18, 2004

politibittles

MotherJones rocks and this poll is pretty durn interesting!

Politicians continue to disgust me. How can we even use the word ethics in the same sentence as the word politician? Although I have some small appreciation for Bell, the charges are almost laughable. The 'truce' is laughable, a hysterical screaming gasp that means nothing except that people can do whatever they want without fear of public disclosure. What's also sick is that the polits have their very own, specially appointed 'Ethics Committee'. What a joke. If this committee is made up of non-polits and people outside the House, I might have some respect for it.

An interesting piece of writing on the "dime's worth of difference" between Kerry and Bush. I don't say whether it's accurate or not, just that it's worth a look.

Speaking my peace @ 8:33 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |