.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Fusion fitness

I've been going to a Body Flow class for the last couple of months and I LOVE it! It's a combination of tai chi, yoga, and Pilates moves, set to (usually) really great music. I should also note that part of the reason I'm enjoying the class so much is because I've got a phenomenal instructor. She's just incredible and has amazing energy. I've had a couple of classes with other instructors and they're good, but it's just not the same.

I couldn't find specifics about Flow, but I found a good article that also talks a little about the 'fusion fitness' craze. I hadn't heard that phrase before but it's fitting (pun intended).

Although this website has nothing to do with what I've posted about, it's got a huge list of workout/fitness/health articles by a variety of people. It looks like you can find an article about almost anything here!

Speaking my peace @ 9:16 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |