.

The means ARE the ends

Monday, March 29, 2004

doh!

My quest to legalize my vehicles here in Portland continues! I finally got tags for my car (thank WHOEVER) and decided to go do the same for my bike today. Well, my NC plates are long expired so I pulled that plate off the bike. So I'm riding around without a tag at all but I'm thinking "no biggie, I'm going to the DMV to get tags so it'll all be okay."

That line of reasoning would have worked except hey presto! The DMV's closed today - I guess it's a holiday, maybe Booger Day or something. Well, it's about 75 degrees here & bright sunshiney goodness is everywhere. Needless to say, I could not make myself turn around and go home. So I rode around for about an hour before seeing a copper. Upon spotting said copster, I promptly turned off the main road and made my way back home. So nothing bad happened & I got a nice little ride in the happy day vibes! :)

Speaking my peace @ 5:30 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |