.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

tidbittles

I am stunned. A politician ethical enough to excuse himself from a potential conflict of interest? Of course that's AFTER he helped draft the Medicare bill and was offered leadership of the group of pharmaceutical companies that pushed for the provision in which the government can't bargain down the price of drugs. I'm sure he was unaware that THAT little incident might also be considered a tad unethical.

The list of bills before Congress this week. Provided by The Washington Post

A mild rant about the Dean/Bush gubnatorial papers hoohaw.

I've blogged quite a bit about energy and my ideas about bringing the idea of energetic communication into practical, everyday use. Lynne McTaggert, author of The Field, has set up a website to open discussion around the ideas she set forth in her book. Ode Magazine featured an article - The Zero Point Field - that discusses her ideas. I mention this because I think this work is going to be an important resource for me.

Speaking my peace @ 5:39 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |