.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I didn't understand what I was doing...

Duh - did we really expect anything less? Would you admit to something that would possibly land your ass in court, possibly having to pay large fines? hell no.

Also, it's interesting that the "I didn't know I was copyright infringing" defense is being used. What a crock of shit. If it ain't your creation, you're probably infringing on someone else's copyright. I read somewhere that the music industry and other creative venues should start looking at a more opensource type framework for distributing their work. Interesting idea - the music industry would probably take out a contract on anyone who actually came up with a workable opensource-based solution.

Speaking my peace @ 4:06 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |