.

The means ARE the ends

Saturday, January 03, 2004

The energy field

I keep talking about energetic communication even though I don't have any good literature (yet) to point people to for reading purposes. Part of the reason for that is that, until recently, the idea of energy and humans as energetic beings has been pretty much deemed fodder for the new age lunatics and other off the chart crazies (no offense to either group intended). Now, however, more articles are being written about scientific forays into researching the energetic field and human energy in general.

As one of my goals is to de-mystify communication on the energetic level and facilitate awareness of our communication on that plane, I'm pretty happy to see this kind of research hit the mainstream. I figure that by the time I'm hitting my stride and beginning to develop my ideas for presentation, this type of stuff will be even more common. That makes my heart happy - anything to help ease the path is welcome :)


yay universe!

Speaking my peace @ 6:47 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |