.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Energy's flowing again!

I had the most awesome massage yesterday! For those of you who don't believe in energy and energetic blockages, there's nothing I could say to help you understand how much it helped. My masseuse (sp)/energy worker is incredible and she *really* did a ton of work to break up and release the blocks I'd (inadvertantly) created. It wasn't the most relaxing massage ever but it was absolutely worth it. I got up today and realized just how much of my energy I'd blocked and just how little was actually flowing through my body. I mean - I feel like a totally new person!

Funny thing is, the blockages crept in gradually and I got kind of used to feeling 'low energy' the last couple of weeks - tired, run down, and listless. I'd forgotten how I normally feel - which is 'high energy', rested, relaxed, and vibrant. I can't even describe how glad I am to be 'back'... thanks Rayann :)

Speaking my peace @ 8:55 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |