.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, January 09, 2004

humdrum days...

I spent Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thurs a.m. packing madly so the moving company reps would be able to give me an accurate quote. Now that's over, I've picked the company and have also selected (I think) my car transport company. The car transport was a bit difficult as the only recommendation I got was kind of high on the pricing end. I went back through some quotes I'd gotten mid-November and picked two that seemed reasonable. Checked them out via the Better Business Bureau and they seem clean.

I wanted to ship everything together but the moving companies were going to charge about $500 more for the car than an auto transport co. so I decided against the 'everything together' shipping.

Now, I'm bored silly. I don't have anyone to hang out with tonight (all my buddies cheesed out on me), don't know what I want for dinner, and don't have any movies to distract me. bummer! Tried to pack but didn't get much done. Did get the two essays for my mentoring application completed - now they're in jneal's hands for edit & review. Guess I'll get bloody paper back on Sunday or Monday.

ugga ugga ugga

Speaking my peace @ 1:56 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |