.

The means ARE the ends

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

slacker

I've been slacking a bit this week - have *just* started looking at the FileMaker stuff for opw. I think I was making it harder than it is but I'm really used to MS type databases and this is a bit different. Going to see Return of the King today at 3:00 and then gaming tonight. Won't be home until late (unfortunately) and will probably be gone all day tomorrow. Saturday is also full and I'm planning to take a trip out to Kinston on Sunday, back on Monday. Good god. None of that stuff sounds relaxing at all. We'll just see how things go.

My best gal pals are going to eat and going bowling with me on Saturday - I think a little happy gal time is definitely in order! My mom is getting me a digital camera for my birthday - YAY! I wasn't sure she would go for it but it seems to be fine. I'm happy - that's one thing I was really wanting but didn't want to buy for myself. Gotta find time to pick up a stomp pad for TyHud for Christmas - he just got a new snowboard & is going to CO after Christmas. Lucky dog!

I've been thinking lately that I'd like to buy myself a small sewing machine after I get to Portland. I'm not much of a seamstress but I really want some great bellydancing stuff and I can't really afford to fork over $40/$50 per piece so I'm willing to learn. Funny, I haven't wanted to sew at all but now I do (sort of) :)

Got some totally awesome CDs recently: Asian Groove, Cafe del Mar #7 and #8 - awesome! Also picked up some other bellydancing music - some drums and another great CD I don't know the name of. Life is good and I'm enjoying it quite a bit right now...

Speaking my peace @ 10:28 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |