.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, December 12, 2003

Stuff I need to do

So I have several little projects I picked up since I'm not working and I haven't really begun working on any of them yet...

Write letters for the Kucinich campaign
Learn FileMaker Pro and eBase
Complete the application for PSU's mentorship program (important!). This includes two pieces of 'new' writing
Balance checkbook/pay bills (argh)
Send what few Christmas cards I'm going to send. These may end up being after Christmas cards...
Go through all my old CDs and floppies
Continue twiddling my thumbs and chewing hangnails until my acceptance letter arrives
Apply for financial aid (see previous item)

A few moving projects:

Find an apartment
Arrange moving company & vehicle transport
Check out my cell phone plan & decide whether or not to get a land line after I move
Sell my dining room set
Move the tv, tv stand, and bookcase(s) down to Jneal's (just before moving)
Get the washer & dryer to mthom's (just before moving)
Get rid of my cat (very important)

Speaking my peace @ 1:17 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |