.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, December 12, 2003

I'm IN!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I got my letter from PSU today and I've been accepted into the Conflict Resolution program!!! I was on the phone with almost everyone I know and almost started calling people at random from the phone book!!! Now that it's official, I guess I can go ahead and get enrolled or whatever...apply for financial aid, get my mentoring application in.

The beginning of the beginnings and the beginning of the endings. It still doesn't feel real. I have flashes, moments of recognition but then they're gone. The true recognition, the realization of what I'm doing still hasn't truly sunk in to the bone. Leaving everything I know to follow my heart. I get that on a surface level but it's not clicking on all those other levels yet.

It's begun. My adventure, my dream, my reality - it's all happening.

Speaking my peace @ 8:11 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |