.

The means ARE the ends

Monday, December 01, 2003

ahhh - the joys of not working...

sitting here listening to music i used to listen to all the time when i was working in my darkroom. i really miss it - my darkroom. it just hasn't been the same since i moved into my apt two years ago. i did a small amount of work initially but it was just too much of a pain without running water. not to mention i took some time off from photography in general. i plan on picking that back up again after i move. but i miss my darkroom. it's going into storage so i won't have it again for several years and that makes me sad.

i'm also trying to make sure i've done everything i need to do for unemployment but i couldn't get any answer at the ESC today nor would the answering machine let me leave a message. i know they're so swamped it's not believable but i just want to jump through all the hoops i need to jump through to get paid for the next few weeks. maybe they'll just start sending me checks...

Speaking my peace @ 3:36 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |