.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I ordered some beginning lit on conflict resolution (from half.com - great place for books!):


  • A Manual for Group Facilitators (Paperback Textbook)
    Betsy Densmore, Brian Auvine, Mary Extrom


  • The Handbook of Conflict Resolution


  • The Eight Essential Steps to Conflict Resolution (Paperback, Reprint, 1994)
    Dudley Weeks


  • Gandhi's Way (Paperback, 1999)
    Mark Juergensmeyer




Have also received my first issue of Ode magazine - am eagerly looking forward to reading some positive news! I've had to take a break from my reading and news catching up the last week or so - I was so overwhelmed with negative *everything* that I couldn't take it anymore :( No wonder everyone's in such a bad mood and even the economy's depressed!

Speaking my peace @ 8:17 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |