.

The means ARE the ends

Saturday, October 11, 2003

it's late and I'm tired. my cat won't leave me alone - i *really* am not wanting a pet right now. Anyone want a cat? He's a very sweet little tuxedo kitty, well trained & doesn't scratch the furniture. My schedule has changed drastically and I'm almost never home - he's lonely and I don't have time to spend with him...

not a lot of thought going on except some about the Iranian female who won the Nobel prize. I admit, I don't know much about her work but the fact that a female from Iran (one of the most oppressive & dangerous places for women) won certainly says something. Between this and Jessica Lynch's rescue (another dramatic female presence in the Middle Eastern world) perhaps something is beginning to shift.

Speaking my peace @ 6:57 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |