.

The means ARE the ends

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Is he for real?

Do people actually listen to Bill O'Reilly? Is he for real or does he fabricate the disgusting mass he vomits up on his show? I commented earlier this month on his "Save Christmas" campaign and he's now back again - claiming that all sorts of journalists are smearing him for sticking up for the baby Jesus.

I cannot BELIEVE that people listen to his ignorant, prejudiced, and downright hateful spewings and think it's good stuff. Is he a voice for ANY of America? If he is, then it's just more proof that those citizens seriously need some training in critical thinking. Well, maybe in any kind of thinking. I realize I shouldn't be surprised, considering the appeal of Rush Limbaugh, but I'm still shocked that anyone puts any sort of value on what he has to say.

Speaking my peace @ 9:06 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |