.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Election news disclaimer

More than likely, I won't be talking about the post-election, vote-counting bruhaha here. There's just too much other, more extensive, more interesting coverage elsewhere. I won't even tell you where except to say that my sidebar has some good stuff. Actually, depending on your views, you may not want to visit anything in my sidebar.

At any rate, I do want to acknowledge the incredible amount of uncertainty and chaos still present in our country. Although Kerry conceded, his concession isn't legally binding. The Electoral College vote in December is legally binding. Who the f*ck knows what's going to happen between now and then?

As a final note - until those E.C. results are announced, I'm trying to keep my fear about the FDA appointments and rumors about women's access to birth control at a minimum. However, if those rumors end up being true and it comes to pass that we women have to start a fight about our right to get birth control, you men better step up to the plate. If you don't, you're never getting laid again. Period.

Speaking my peace @ 8:31 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |