.

The means ARE the ends

Friday, August 13, 2004

yee-haw

I'm back in Portland and enjoying this fabulous 90 degree weather. ugh. It was hot in NC but at least I had air conditioning. In the interests of honesty, however, I should say that I hate air conditioning and I'm happier being a little toasty here without it. I do have a great deal of stuff to blog about but it'll happen over the next few days.

Actually, it may be longer because jneal lent me Angel Season 4 and I'm addicted! I'm on the episode where they're all reverted to their teen years - it's hilarious! I'm also ashamed to admit that I could have gone to either the John Kerry rally or to protest Bush's presence but I just did not have the energy. The Kerry rally is supposedly around 30,000 people and I'm so wiped from my trip that I couldn't even handle it.

Speaking my peace @ 2:01 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |