.

The means ARE the ends

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Catching up

Well, I'm blogging from my brother's house in NC and I'm having a good time. I'm on a dialup connection (for the first time in years!) so this is going to be fairly short & sweet. The trip here was funny - I'll write more later - but I'm here and really enjoying see all my friends and family. Croed's house is fabulous, as is parch's. My only problem is deciding where I'm going to stay. I also got to spend some time with mtom and will be hanging with croed, parch, dmclell, and jneal tomorrow (Sunday).

Many thanks and much love also to my mother for taking care of the rental car and for giving me a little extra cash for gas. Love to all my peeps - I miss all of you and being here just makes me realize how much I love and need you all.

Speaking my peace @ 7:20 PM [link this]

Thoughts? |