.

The means ARE the ends

Thursday, April 01, 2004

in all seriousness...

I got this from jneal this morning - it's snipped from an email from Lilianna Corredor:

==========================================================
Dearest friend,
I enclose two Messages from The Divine Mother:

1) Explaining the Divine Plan in relation to 'Healing the Love Body of Humanity and the Waters of Earth'.

2) World-wide Global Meditation for the FULL MOON of 5th April, to anchor TWO NEW STRANDS OF DNA WITH THE LOVE CODES of the Love Body and the ACTIVATION OF THE recently anchored LOVE GRIDS ON EARTH.

We encourage you to please send these messages to all in your list and ask them to pass these on, as these are very important activations for all of humanity and Earth.
==========================================================

Although I don't follow these specific beliefs, I support their efforts toward a loving world. Personally, remembering this kind of intense detail is too much work for me.

Speaking my peace @ 8:45 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |