.

The means ARE the ends

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

who's going to vote?

Moveon.org's ad campaign, Bush in 30 Seconds, was inspired and successful. MotherJones is now reporting that the ads may be a bit too leftist and negative to garner much support in the swing states. Apparently, people in these states are neutral or mildly support Bush and may not be ready to believe he deliberately lied to us about Iraq. What will they say when the mainstream media finally picks up on the fact that this invasion was planned before 9/11 and that that tragedy was a fabulously convenient excuse for the invasion?

What the fuck? How can people *not* be (at least) getting angry? How much more shit do you have to have rubbed on your face before you realize it's disgusting and you don't deserve shit in your face? I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised but I am. I cannot believe that people aren't at least beginning to question what's happened. Do they have NO powers of logical thought and reasoning at all? Are they that fucking blind and complacent? I understand if they've really taken the time to read up on what's been going on and, for whatever fucked up reason, have decided to still support Bush but COME ON!!! I'm hearing that entire states are 'neutral or mildly supportive'?

Obviously, I'm angry. How else can you respond? Bush's power mongering and abusive tactics seem so obvious to me that it's difficult to believe that others can't, or won't, see it also. Do they have no power of logical thought or reasoning? Are they SO isolated that they only hear news from Fox? Are they so stupid they can't make connections? Or are they so fucking complacent they just don't give a damn?

Speaking my peace @ 4:51 AM [link this]

Thoughts? |